Meal Prep 8-14 -> 8-20
Breakfast: Breakfast Sandwiches (again)
- Beat 12 eggs with salt, pepper, and a little olive oil. Bake in baking dish for 15 minutes at 375. Slice into six slices.
- Stack the sandwich: Sourdough English muffin, slice of meat, slice of cheese, egg slice
Lunch: "Mixed Asian Garbage Plate"
- Boil lentils until tender. Set aside.
- Start a pot of rice.
- Marinate tofu with soy sauce and chili paste. Bake for 15 minutes at 375, flip, another 15.
- Stir-fry chopped zucchini, garlic, and red onion with soy sauce and mirin
- Bowl: Half a cup of rice, half a cup of lentils, half a cup of veggies, and half a cup of tofu. Top with kecap manis/sweet soy sauce
Dinner: Slightly failed pasta bake
My issue here is that I underseasoned the sauce and boiled the pasta too long initially. What I did was hasty: Boil pasta, cook ground meat, combine with a can of tomato sauce and bake with cheese on top. I'm trying a version of this again next week so I'll update then.